2 GB available space
Aimtastic is an application by Victor Möller. Aimtastic was first published on . The app is currently available on Steam, Other.
Aimtastic is a training game for FPS games. Helps you become a better aimer. Includes a lot of different practice scenarios, which is great for warmup or taking your aim to the next level.
- A lot of different target practice rooms and new ones added in often.
- A lot of options to make the game feel as good as possible for YOU.
- Options to simulate the most fps games out there.
- Player movement
- Built-in sensitivity converters for all the big games.
- Wizards that help you convert FOV, Sensitivity, and other settings from other games fast and easily.
- Advanced crosshair options.
- Tracks your stats and other information, to show your improvement and what you can do better.
- Developed by and with feedback from pro players from different games.
- Weekly updates.
Current Target Practice Rooms
- Assault course (Trains your movement and aim while running)
- Bigger then Smaller (Trains your aiming speed and accuracy)
- Simple Circle (Trains your speed and muscle memory)
- Reflex (Trains your reflexes and accuracy)
- Skeet Shooting (Trains your speed and accuracy)
- Tracking (Trains your short distance tracking)
- 360 Tracking (Trains your long distance tracking)
- Left to Right (Train your long reflex shots)
- Popup Targets (Trains your speed and accuracy)
- Reactions (Train your reaction speed)