Onirim - Solitaire Card Game review
1 GB available space
Onirim - Solitaire Card Game Review
Onirim - Solitaire Card Game is an app created by Asmodee Digital. Onirim - Solitaire Card Game was first published on . The app is currently available on Steam.
"Asmodee has a pretty excellent record of bringing well-regarded modern boardgames to mobile. Onirim is no exception, providing a twist on the solitaire card game that's just perfect on your phone.” - Pocket Gamer
A Golden Geek Best Solo Board Game Nominee, Onirim is a card game where you play as a Dreamwalker, lost in a mysterious labyrinth, and you must discover the oneiric doors before your dreamtime runs out - or you will remain trapped forever!
Onirim is a solitaire card game. You must work against the game to gather the eight oneiric doors before the deck runs out. You can obtain door cards either by playing cards of the same color three turns in a row or by discarding one of your powerful key cards when a door appears from the deck. In both cases, you will have to decide the best use of each card in your hand and carefully play around the Nightmares. Those cards are hidden in the deck and will trigger painful dilemmas when drawn.
In addition to the exciting solo mode, players will enjoy the intuitive user interface, automated deck management, and stats to track their progress and successes against the game!
• Shadi Torbey's base Onirim game in solitaire mode
• 2 expansions: The Glyphs (free) & Crossroads and Dead Ends ($0.99)
• Original artwork from the base game by Philippe Guerin and Elise Plessis, enhanced by animations
• Solo play
• Detailed, interactive, turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial
• Scoring sytem with global leaderboard
• Offline stats record so you can track your progress
• Languages available: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
***One of my favorite solitaire games! - Zee Garcia, The Dice Tower
Find all the latest news for Onirim on Facebook, Instgram, Twitter and Youtube!